commit "mboxevent: Rewrite JSON formatting"

Sébastien Michel sebastien.michel at atos.net
Tue Aug 14 13:07:18 EDT 2012

2012/8/14 Дилян Палаузов <dilyan.palauzov at aegee.org>:

> lib/parseaddr.c is used within libcyrus_sieve and imap/, so having it in the
> common library libcyrus seems logical.  I do not know, why iostat.c is part
> of libcyrus.
>
> If nobody else expresses opinion, whether to put xjson in libcyrus or
> libcyrus_imap, it is up to you.  I just told you my opinion.

Your opinion is valuable and I thank you for your responses.
I just want to understand more and doing things properly. I'

> I have no opinion about the minimal required version for json.

I would say the minimal version of pkg-config.
Indeed, version 0.24 or greater is required in order to avoid the
duplicate AC_SUBST macro calls for PKG_CHECK_MODULES substitutions.
This version is available since May 2010.

Sébastien