Automake Support for cyrus-imapd 2.5

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Apr 16 06:31:05 EDT 2012

On 2012-04-16 3:14, Greg Banks wrote:
> The largest remaining issue is working out how to make upgrades from
> 2.3
> and 2.4 as painless as possible, and how far we're willing to go to
> achieve that.

Can we create a ticket for this?

> Other that that, I have on my agenda for 2.5:
>
> - some pending cleanups
> - improving the way 'quota -f' works (again)

Can we create a ticket for this, and close off all quota (-f) related
bugs in Bugzilla in favour of this final overhaul?

> - fix a lot of documentation

Can we also please settle for a single set of documentation? I'm
inclined to just have you throw it over the fence and log Yet Another
Ticket in bugzilla, against the documentation component.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG