Cyrus CalDAV design decision

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 7 09:10:48 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 07 September 2011 09.29:48 Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> > 10. The /vendor/kolab/folder-type annotation should be updated now that
> >     SPECIALUSE has been made an RFC
> I think that is a very good idea. This should likely be added to KEP 9,
> which  is still in drafting stage, so easy to extend.

I've taken a look at the RFC today. It seems to only support the /private/
namespace. That would not work for the folder-type annotation, because the
type needs to be visible also to other users with which this folder is shared.

Or am I missing something and there is a /public/ annotation as well?

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve