Canonical location of cyrus-devel repositories

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Sat Oct 15 08:28:25 EDT 2011

It appears we now have a production-worthy 2.4 release, as upstream has
squashed all of the more fearsome bugs I knew about, and thanks to the great
works you guys have been doing.

I am going to migrate the cyrus servers I take care of from 2.3 to 2.4 soon,
and in the process, I was gearing myself to be a bit more helpful in
actively maintaining cyrus-imap, and noticed we have some problem with the
DVCS repositories.

What are the canonical URLs for the repositories we're *really* using?  The
one in the package metadata seems to be out-of-date.  I'd like to document
that as a news post to the alioth project...

  Henrique Holschuh