Cyrus NNTP/newspostuser

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 5 14:14:52 EDT 2011

Ken Murchison wrote:
> Is anybody using Cyrus NNTP and the newspostuser option in imapd.conf?
> I'm considering changing the behavior of newspostuser so that it
> constructs a To: header rather than a Reply-To: header but I don't want
> to break any existing installs.

Never mind.  After further thought and in-house discussion, I believe
that Reply-To is still the best header to use.

The only change that I am going to make it to append defaultdomain (if
set) to any email addresses that get created from Newsgroups:

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer