FOSDEM 2012 "Meet & Greet"?

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Nov 4 13:56:31 EDT 2011

Hi there,

It looks like both myself as well as Bron Gondwana are going to attend
FOSDEM[1] early next year, February 4-5 in Brussels, Belgium.

In fact, it might be as bad as the two of us giving a talk on Cyrus -
watch for further announcements while we try to work out the details.

If you love Free Software, FOSDEM is undoubtedly *the* must-attend
event in Europe. If you love Belgium beers, Brussels is by far the
must-be place in Europe.

So, if you like Cyrus, or Bron, or me, or Free Software, or Belgium
beers, or any or all of the above, well then your first weekend in
February should be spoken for by now.

I'm curious who else would be interested in attending! Without making
any promises, let me try to point out that with enough attendees, but
moderate amount, we might also try and arrange a hackaton on, in and/or
around FOSDEM.

[1] http://fosdem.org/2012/

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen