Support for new BDBs (5.x)

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 27 16:45:05 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 09:37:50PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Hi,
>
> unless it's already fixed in the SVN, here's the patch to add support
> for BDB version 5.x. (Just adjusted some macros, and it should be
> probably kept in mind in all future macros ;)

Apprciate it.  Thanks.  I've applied this to both master and the 2.4
release branch.  Good timing, you'll make it into the next stable
release :)

Cheers,

Bron.

P.S. do you feel like doing any stability work with our BDB
     implementation?  I have a feeling there are bugs still
     floating in that DB interface code.