Cyrus 2.4.10 Released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 5 17:29:01 EDT 2011

We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.10.

This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series, fixing a few bugs
found since the release of 2.4.9, and also adding some new
features. We recommend that all users of the 2.4 series update
to this release.

NOTE: there is a known bug in the new SORT=DISPLAY feature,
which means that non-ASCII characters can sort incorrectly.

NOTE: the quota -f bug mentioned in the 2.4.9 release notes
is now fixed.

*** with 2.4.10 (and later) you only need run 'quota -f' once ***

The list of reported bugs fixed can be found here:

http://cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Bugs_Resolved_in_2.4.10

(or check the changelog for the ones that were actually FIXED in
 this release rather than closed as no-longer-present)

If you want extreme detail of all changes made, check git:

http://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/log/?id=cyrus-imapd-2.4.10

You can download via HTTP or FTP:

http://cyrusimap.org/releases/cyrus-imapd-2.4.10.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.10.tar.gz

Regards,