imapd crashes with SIGSEGV in mboxlist.c:221

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 16 00:37:25 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 01:40:47AM +0200, Dmitry Katsubo wrote:
> Dear Cyrus developers,
>
> Sorry for disturbing the developers on cyrus-devel again.
>
> Can somebody in this list help me with the problem I've encountered with
> Cyrus? I've spend some time tracing down the problem, debugging,
> recompiling and providing finally patch. Does anybody volunteers to find
> out what is the real reason of the failure?

I'm sorry, we don't support Cyrus 2.2 any more.  It's over 5 years old
and there have been two major releases since.

If you can get the Debian maintainers to add the patch to their package
while they stay on 2.2 that would be fine, but I doubt anyone will want
to put any effort into fixing it upstream - we're working on getting 2.5
out now!