Your Cyrus imapd ACL patch

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Aug 10 12:43:26 EDT 2011

Thomas Jarosch wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> On Tuesday, 9. August 2011 08:51:38 Greg Banks wrote:
> > Resending to the list in hopes of reaching Guilherme; the email address
> > in the commit message is bouncing.
>
> Guilherme is back in Brazil. I'll hand this issue over to Kristóf.
> IIRC Guilherme did several valgrind tests with the patch back then.
> Anyhow we're going to fix this.
>
> @Bron: Do you have any vague plans in mind
> for a 2.4.11 release date?

Here's the list of bugs targeted for a/the next 2.4 release:

http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Bugs_Blocking_2.4-next

Out of which the following have been chosen to be resolved/closed in *the*
2.4.11 release;

http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Bugs_Blocking_2.4.11

Mind that in the aforementioned two URLs RESOLVED means the code's been fixed
(but not necessarily pushed out to GIT yet, not necessarily available for
public consumption yet, and not necessarily confirmed to resolve the original
issue to satisfaction). However, what is RESOLVED will end up in 2.4-
next/2.4.11.

The following bugs have been CLOSED as well;

http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Bugs_Resolved_in_2.4.11

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--