Todo lists, 2.4.11 and 2.5 preview

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 6 07:35:28 EDT 2011

For 2.4.11:

* thread whitespace in references header fix
* duplicate delivery (choose one of the patches from bugzilla)
* quota fixes (already pushed)
* SORT=DISPLAYNAME logic fix (and maybe cache format)

For 2.5 preview:

All the 2.4.11 stuff, plus:
* per-message annotation support
* fix LIST-EXT support to be standards complient
* fix SORT=DISPLAYNAME cache format for sure
* fix SPECIAL-USE to match the RFC (it changed from the draft I
   implemented, doh)
* finalize mailboxes.db format changes (including fixing the the
   but that's currently breaking murder on the 'master' branch)
* autocreate/autosieve

Let me know if it looks like I've missed anything!  I just hashed
this out with Liinu on the IRC channel, and have sent it here to
remind myself :)