SASL lib 2.1.24

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Thu Apr 14 12:58:59 EDT 2011

Hi!

> Torsten,
>
> GS2 depends on MIT version MIT Kerberos 1.9, which is not in Debian
> stable.
> I was able to build the gs2 module last night on testing.

I am quite ok if it doesn't build; I don't need it. Just want to make sure it does not *break* the build of the rest.

But seriously:

One may want to give the Debian packagers a heads-up about that new module. I guess it would have to become a separate binary package like

libsasl2-modules-gs2

which will then depend on

libk5crypto3
libkrb5-3