SASL lib 2.1.24

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Mon Apr 4 09:25:20 EDT 2011

Hi!

In the meanwhile I managed to find some hacks to make the whole thing build.

But the question remains:

Is anyone still interested in active development of the SASL lib? I mean, the 2.1.24rc1 is getting some 20 month old and there is neither an RC2 nor a release. Also some problems have been discussed on the ML and some patches are hanging around in Bugzilla, which are not committed to CVS.

So would there be anyone willing to support an RC2 and a release anytime soon? I would volunteer for some efforts on my end in terms of applying patches, doing tests and also with regards to Debian patching. But without the support of the people who own the thing and have write access to CVS there will be no results possible.

Any comments anyone?

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------