Cyrus 2.4 release will be slightly delayed

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 27 09:35:16 EDT 2010

Good morning,

We're trying to add as much of Bron's recent rewrites as possible into
the Cyrus 2.4 release, and at the same time make sure we put out a
stable, quality release.

As such, we're running up against our initial 9/30 deadline and we'd
like to put a little bit more time into testing what we're planning to
roll out as Cyrus 2.4.  We're going to extend our release date out to
10/11/2010.

If you missed the e-mail that Rob Mueller sent out earlier, you can read
about the changes that will be going into this release at:

http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Cyrus_2.4_Changes

Thanks,

Dave
--