Draft: Bugzilla Work Flow

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Wed Sep 15 14:49:10 EDT 2010

04.09.2010 15:41, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm working on a documented Bugzilla work flow

Hi.
tried to access bugzilla today just to look at it. It switched to
russian according to my browser preferences, but server inserted
incorrect Content-Type header, switching view to ISO-8859-5 encoding
(which is btw never used) to show UTF-8 text. And there is no way to
switch to english manually.

Hope this can be easily fixed in server configuration.

Best,
Vladislav