Draft: Bugzilla Work Flow

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 14 17:57:38 EDT 2010

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Dave McMurtrie wrote:
>> There was never an intent to really hide the fact that it's a wiki, and
>> you can see on the Contribute page that I prominently announced that the
>> site is almost entirely constructed using Mediawiki.  I still don't
>> think we need to do any magic to conceal the mediawiki directory path in
>> the URLs.
>>

> By saying "hiding" I actually meant to say "strip /mediawiki/index.php/ from
> the URL.

Understood.  Someone (Rob Mueller from Fastmail?) actually specifically
requested that we do something like this.

I would certainly not object to simpler URLs.  Would it make sense for
me to clone this host so you have a place to test your httpd.conf
changes before deploying them in production if we want to pursue this?
I guess it's easy enough to change back if something does break.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave