Draft: Bugzilla Work Flow

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:26:47 EDT 2010

On 09/14/2010 11:33 AM, Patrick Goetz wrote:
> On 09/04/2010 07:41 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
>> To allow some early feedback, I'm putting the page on the list now as
>> opposed
>> to when I feel like I'm done documenting everything in full ;-)
>>
>> http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/User:Jeroen_van_Meeuwen/Drafts/Bugzilla_Work_Flow
>>

> This page is accessible, but what happened to the cyrus wiki? There
> seems to be a new web page for cyrus which doesn't appear very wiki-like
> (http://www.cyrusimap.org/), and googling only takes me to this page.

The Cyrus wiki's content has been mostly moved to
http://www.cyrusimap.org/ except for what I considered to be useless or
outdated content.

The entire http://www.cyrusimap.org/ site is now constructed using
mediawiki with the exception of the landing page and the /docs directory.

I attempted to make it obvious that this was the case here:

http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Contribute#Website_content_contributions

but that seems to have not been sufficient.  Our initial goal was to
make the site not appear to be a wiki so the average end user wouldn't
be distracted, but anyone who wants to contribute to the site may easily
register and do so.

We're going to give this some time and see how folks react.  If people
overwhelmingly want the site to look more obviously like a wiki, we can
revisit our decision.

Thanks,

Dave
--