Documentation Updates

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 6 07:31:23 EDT 2010

Dan White wrote:
> On 05/09/10 14:18 -0400, Dave McMurtrie wrote:
>> Dave McMurtrie wrote:

>>> Oops.  This is my fault.  I'll fix it tomorrow.  Thanks for pointing
>>> it out!
>>
>> I enabled useqacontact this morning.
>
> Dave,
>
> I submitted a documentation patch for sasl (#3256) and it says that an
> email was sent to cyrus-bugzilla at lists.andrew.cmu.edu,
> murch at andrew.cmu.edu. I haven't seen it show up on cyrus-dev. Not sure if
> it's stuck in moderation, or if your intention is to send it to
> cyrus-bugzilla at lists.andrew.cmu.edu instead.

When I set it up before, it was going to
cyrus-bugzilla at lists.andrew.cmu.edu:

http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/cyrus-devel/2010-May/001436.html

However, it doesn't look like this is working since I'm subscribed to
cyrus-bugzilla and I didn't get the message.  I'll look into this and
see what I can find out.

Thanks,

Dave