Draft: Bugzilla Work Flow

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Sep 4 08:41:42 EDT 2010

Hello there,

I'm working on a documented Bugzilla work flow, in an attempt to streamline
how we all work with it and what the average consumer may or may not expect.

To allow some early feedback, I'm putting the page on the list now as opposed
to when I feel like I'm done documenting everything in full ;-)

  http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/User:Jeroen_van_Meeuwen/Drafts/Bugzilla_Work_Flow

Please note that these would, in any case, be guidelines, not law. There's no
intention to make anyone's life any more difficult ;-) The attempt is to
document what mere mortals like myself, and those people that are on the
reporting end of bugs might expect, and to allow new contributors like myself
to read up on what is an agreeable approach to handling Bugzilla issues.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen