Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Rudy Gevaert Rudy.Gevaert at UGent.be
Wed Oct 13 03:23:11 EDT 2010

On 10/11/2010 11:48 PM, Ken Murchison wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0.

This is really great news!  I'm going to test asap.  Thank you to
everyone who contributed.

> - Replication code largely rewritten

Bron, two specific questions for you about the replication.

I saw that this code base can recover from a split brain.  What is the
procedure?  Is there in any documentation about it?

Previously I was using 0019-GUID-IMAP-COMMANDS.patch.  Is there any hope
in getting this updated?  Or is it already applied?
I found this a great way to check if the master and replica are in sync.

Thanks!

Rudy