Cyrus 2.4 & METADATA RFC

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 6 03:29:00 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 12:48:02PM -0400, Matt Selsky wrote:
> Are there any plans to update annotation support to conform to RFC
> 5464 in time for Cyrus 2.4?  I believe Cyrus currently implements
> draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-15 (or possibly
> draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-11).

I'm afraid we're not going to get it done.  It's been on my "todo"
list for quite a while - and I have a partial implementation
sitting around in my git repository but it's pretty out-of-date.

I would like to get back to it - but I'm not going to have the
time this year - the next few months are pretty booked out.  We
do have someone else who'll be working with me now, and I may be
able to allocate some of his time to it.