Add cyrus-devel list to Bugzilla bugs?

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 26 08:39:30 EDT 2010

Dan White wrote:
> On 25/05/10 17:44 -0400, Dave McMurtrie wrote:
>> Bron Gondwana wrote:

>>> Fantastic idea.  If there are enough people who don't like it, then we
>>> can always have a separate list - but we need something like that.
>>
>> Agreed.  I'll put this on my todo list and take care of it tomorrow.
>> I'll hazard a guess that I'll spend 45 minutes staring at the
>> bugzilla  web interface before I finally end up manually editing the
>> backend  database to accomplish this.  If anyone actually knows how to
>> do this  and would like to save me some time (and sanity) please let
>> me know.
>
> Dave,
>
> Look for useqacontact.

First, thanks for saving me a ton of time, Dan.  useqacontact was set to
"off", and I changed that so it's now on.

I noticed that pretty much every component of the Cyrus IMAP product
already had a QA Contact defined as cyrus-bugzilla at lists.andrew.cmu.edu,
which would, as the address implies, be delivered to the cyrus-bugzilla
list.

The archives of this list show that some amount of mail was already
being sent there, but if useqacontact does what it's documented to do,
this list should now begin getting a lot more mail.

Is everyone okay with just keeping things the way they are configured
now, assuming that the mail is actually being sent out, or would you
rather I change the QA contact to be cyrus-devel at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
instead of cyrus-bugzilla at lists.andrew.cmu.edu?

Thanks,

Dave