Add cyrus-devel list to Bugzilla bugs?

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 25 17:44:11 EDT 2010

Bron Gondwana wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 05:22:55PM -0400, Matt Selsky wrote:
>> What do people think of having the cyrus-devel list CC'd on all new Bugzilla bugs?  This might increase awareness of bugs being filed and new patches being submitted.
>>
>> At the moment, new bugs are only seen directly by Ken (thought everyone else has access).
>
> Fantastic idea.  If there are enough people who don't like it, then we
> can always have a separate list - but we need something like that.

Agreed.  I'll put this on my todo list and take care of it tomorrow.
I'll hazard a guess that I'll spend 45 minutes staring at the bugzilla
web interface before I finally end up manually editing the backend
database to accomplish this.  If anyone actually knows how to do this
and would like to save me some time (and sanity) please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave