Anonymous CVS / Wiki

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 3 18:51:53 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 11:40:20PM +0100, Дилян Палаузов wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I access the anonymous CVS for cyrus-imap?
>
> http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/AnonymousCVS tries
> to document this, but does not.

Yeah - it was a pain to find this back when I had to.  Now I have
an account at CMU and can get to the real thing, so it's been a while.

If you dig back into old enough revisions of that page (past all the
spam) the instructions used to exist...

I've copied them back in :)

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/AnonymousCVS

I've also added some instructions at the bottom for pulling my git
clone, which contains a usually pretty up-to-date copy of what's
in CVS on the "master" branch, as well as all my bits and pieces of
experimentation on side branches, and the production fastmail code
on the "fastmail" branch.