Additional DB interface

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sun Aug 8 08:20:48 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 08:06:39AM -0400, Wesley Craig wrote:
> For duplicate db, how about not syncing?
>
> I don't have a problem with exposing the interface.

Yeah, well - that's an option - particularly since we toss it away on
restart anyway at the moment.  Though I'd prefer not to do that.
Actually, I'd _like_ to have duplicate db entries synced via
replication - at least as an option.  Otherwise failover isn't totally
seamless.  I want connecting clients to be unable to see the difference
at all (unless they parse the hostname from the banner of course)

I'm going to have a hack at it.