Patch to set plaintext refusal string to plaintextloginalert (Bug 3247)

Michael Bacon baconm at email.unc.edu
Thu Aug 5 19:02:47 EDT 2010

In our case, we wanted to put a URL to a help document on our knowledge
base system, so I feel like the correct generic solution is to allow it to
be configured at runtime in the config file.

Michael Bacon
ITS Messaging
UNC Chapel Hill

--On August 6, 2010 12:59:34 AM +0200 "Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)"