Four patches against 2.3.14

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 27 22:09:30 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 04:12:41PM +0000, David Carter wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Bron Gondwana wrote:
>
>> Speaking of "smartarse" - you forgot to include util.h in sieve/test.c.
>> It's not part of the standard build, so easy not to notice - but our
>> install script builds it, so I noticed when I went to build it on my
>> test machine.
>
> Actually that's not the only case. I meant to run a cross check this
> morning to make sure that all of the files that had been patched
> #include'd "util.h", but I got diverted. Sorry about that.
>
> Here's a second attempt:
>
> http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~dpc22/cyrus/patches/2.3.14/ctype2.patch
>
> This adds the #include to a number of extra files. It also doesn't patch
> ./makedepend, ./syslog or ./doc/text/htmlstrip.c, which are standalones.

Yeah, that's good :)  Github is rebuilt on top of that...

(basically I created a new branch forking off just before the old ctype
patch called ctype2, then applied the patch, then used 'rebase -i' for
the davidcarter branch on top of the ctype2 branch, and deleted the line
for the old ctype branch.  All good :)