Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.16 Released
murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:01:53 EST 2009
I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.16. This
release should be considered production quality. Major changes in the
release are the following:
- Added 'user_deny.db' to be able to selectively deny users access to
- Added 'popuseimapflags' option which enables setting and
obeying IMAP flags in the POP server.
- Added optimized method of handling an empty maildrop in pop3d.
(based on work of Cyril Servant <elfejoyeux at gmail.com>)
- Added 'annotation_definitions' option for specifying
external (third-party) annotations. (courtesy of Thomas
Viehmann <tv at beamnet.de>)
- Added COMPRESSion to replication protocol. (courtesy of Bron Gondwana
<brong at fastmail.fm>)
For full details, please see doc/changes.html and
doc/install-upgrade.html which are included in the distribution.
URLs for this release:
Questions and comments can be directed to
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University
More information about the Cyrus-devel