Time for 2.3.13?

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 10 19:11:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:45:07 -0400, "Wesley Craig" <wes at umich.edu> said:
> I see 12 items in the bugzilla (one of which is the skiplist foreach
> bug) which I think can be closed.  So, yes, I think we should get
> these various fixes committed and begin rolling 2.3.13.  Can you make
> sure bugzilla has the versions of these various patches that you
> think should be applied to HEAD?

Will do :)  Feel free to glance through any of the other patches on
cyrus.brong.fastmail.fm as well, but at this stage I think it's better
to get the nested transaction stuff done and rebuild some of those
patches on top of it.  It turns out you have to do ugly complex things
with transaction passing without nested transactions, and some of those
patches are too complex for their own good!
  brong at fastmail.fm