THREAD curiosity

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 03:59:28 EDT 2008

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Ken Murchison wrote:

> Changing it to the following fixes it as long as References isn't the first
> header field:
>
> if ((refstr = stristr(headers, "\r\nreferences:"))) {
>
> If we're worried about it being the first header field, there is an easy test
> for that.  Comments?

That would certainly be better than the current situation.

Is there a particular reason that we can't use index_pruneheader()? It
does require a bit of scratch space. However we could do something like
index_readheader().

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.