THREAD curiosity

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 8 08:49:43 EDT 2008

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> Interesting.  Putting on my "don't let anything derail the release
> plans" hat, it's not a regression :)

I agree.

> I don't like things that can segfault Cyrus though... makes me
> uncomfortable!  Any chance you can bisect the list until you find the
> message which causes the crash?

It needs all three messages: this was the minimal test case. If I cut a
few lines out of one of the DKIM-Signature: lines it starts to work again.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.