Cyrus 2.3.13 RC2

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 8 00:36:06 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 11:33:18AM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> I just put together a second release candidate for Cyrus 2.3.13.  I'd
> appreciate any independent testing before I release this to the masses.

Sorry about the delay in testing - we've had a few exciting issues
here that had to be fixed first.

> If there are any outstanding issues that you believe still need to be
> addressed in 2.3.13, please let me know.

No, it's looking good.  I just removed the patches that have gone into
CVS from my build tree and it built fine.  Running on our test server
now with no problems.  All the patches that have gone upstream have
been running happily on our production machines for a bit too.

I think now's a good time to release a 2.3.13.