How do drop databases?

DEMBKOWSKI, Henryk (Henryk) hdembkowski at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Oct 6 09:45:34 EDT 2008

Ken,

Thanks for info.

We are using skiplist for all databases. The problem is that we are
using annotations.db
to store some data. When we just remove this database process
sync_server is reinitialized
because there is no annotations.db files. I guess that Cyrus should be
reinitialized and then
empty database will be created. However we can't do this since it is
service impacted.

I thought that maybe there is command which could tell Cyrus to drop its
database.

Kind Regards,
Henryk