Small fixes needed for compiling on x86_64 linux

Lorenzo Catucci lorenzo at sancho.ccd.uniroma2.it
Tue May 27 08:23:46 EDT 2008

Please consider updating the config.{guess,sub} files with the enclosed
ones, thereby allowing configure to work on AMD64 and Xeon EM64T linux
sytems.

The enclosed patch does "uncomment" the check for the flags requested to
compile objects to be linked into perl shared-objects; I think that
explicitly whitelisting the check on linux and netbsd platforms shouldn't
do any harm elsewhere...

Thank you very much, yours

 	lorenzo m catucci

|   Lorenzo M.  Catucci   | Centro di Calcolo e Documentazione           |
| catucci at ccd.uniroma2.it | Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata" |
|                         | Via O. Raimondo 18 ** I-00173 ROMA  ** ITALY |
|  Tel. +39 06 7259 2255  | Fax. +39 06 7259 2125                        |