about the replication

Rob Mueller robm at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 24 04:41:36 EST 2008

> I run "quota" on master and replica every once in a while and compare.
>
> That's an easy way to find and fix the problem cases, regardless of
> whether the master or replica was at fault. There are typically only about
> half a dozen cases each time, so I don't think that it's a huge problem.

I agree, it's not a huge problem, and there are other ways to fix it.

However coming back to my main point, shouldn't sync_client -u be guaranteed
to make a replica be in sync with the master for a given user for
everything; folders, subscriptions, flags, seen state, sieve script, quotas,
etc. Currently it seems to do everything but quotas, which is annoyingly
inconsistent!

Rob