2.2.13 authentication problems?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Aug 15 14:17:39 EDT 2008

Also LMTP is NOT affected either, it appears to ONLY be proxyd (2.2)->imapd
(2.1) -- and even then apparently only after the same proxyd talks to a 2.2
based backend.  Everything was fine until we moved some of our production
systems into 2.2, only an occasional error after the frontend upgrades.  It
bothered me but I dismissed it.  The only reason it was occasional was
because we only had a few testing mailboxes on the new 2.2 backend.  We
then upgraded an old 2.1 backend to 2.2 and that's when the problems really
started.