cyrus.expunge/cyrus.cache mistmatch on replica

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 25 09:29:35 EDT 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:15:04 +0100 (BST), "David Carter" <dpc22 at cam.ac.uk> said:
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, David Carter wrote:
>
> > I imagine that a single GUID appearing in cyrus.index and cyrus.expunge
> > is bad news. sync_server needs to know about the expunge index. It did
> > in my original code base, but replication got merged before delayed
> > expunge.
>
> Single _UID_ appearing in cyrus.index and cyrus.expunge.
>
> GUIDs on the brain.

Yeah - that appears to be happening a lot more than I expected.  At least
by the output that check_cyrus_index.pl has been givin me.  I need to spend
some time auditing the causes of it, but it seems to think there are a lot
of duplicates across those two files sometimes (I remove the one in
cyrus.expunge if there are)

  brong at fastmail.fm