Need advice: mailbox-based \Seen flag

Boris Lytochkin boris.lytochkin at e-port.ru
Sun Sep 2 06:07:01 EDT 2007

Ken,

Thanks for patch!

Here it is full patch (with cyradm patch additions) that works OK on
my imapd 2.3.9 setup. I can not check replication process for now.

Here it is some logs:
cyradm:
localhost> info user.rootmail
{user.rootmail}:
  condstore: false
  lastpop:
  lastupdate:  2-Sep-2007 13:57:45 +0400
  partition: default
  sharedseen: true
  size: 18220
localhost> info user.lytochkin
{user.lytochkin}:
  condstore: false
  lastpop:
  lastupdate:  1-Sep-2007 08:11:08 +0400
  partition: default
  sharedseen: false
  size: 61128298

local6.debug:
Sep  2 13:57:45 svr imaps[7810]: seen_db: user anyone opened /var/imap/user/a/anyone.seen

--
Boris Lytochkin
JCS e-port, Moscow