Cyrus 2.3.10 RC2

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 11 06:42:38 EDT 2007

Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Ken Murchison wrote:
>> I just put together a second release candidate for Cyrus 2.3.10 which
>> hopefully fixes a couple of build issues with RC1.  I'd
>> appreciate any independent testing before I release this to the masses.
>>
>> If there are any outstanding issues that you believe still need to be
>> addressed in 2.3.10, please let me know.
>>
>> http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~murch/cyrus-imapd-2.3.10rc2.tar.gz
>>

> When building I get:
>
> tls.c: In function `get_session_cb':
> tls.c:570: warning: passing arg 2 of `d2i_SSL_SESSION' from incompatible
> pointer type

What version of OpenSSL?  I'm running 0.9.8, and my manpage says that
the 2nd argument should be 'const unsigned char **' which is what we're
passing.

> And:
> ..
> ### Making all in /tmp/cyrus/src/cyrus-imapd-2.3.10/perl/imap
> Checking if your kit is complete...
> Looks good
> Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/'
> Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib'
> ..
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> `/tmp/cyrus/src/cyrus-imapd-2.3.10/perl/sieve/lib'
> ### Making all in /tmp/cyrus/src/cyrus-imapd-2.3.10/perl/sieve/managesieve
> Checking if your kit is complete...
> Looks good
> Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib/'
> Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib'

I'm not a Perl expert, but I think these options are generated from your
Perl install.  I don't get these errors on my box.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer