A couple of goodies

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 24 09:40:18 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 09:45:18AM +0100, David Carter wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Bron Gondwana wrote:
>
>> Oh, one more bug too (I haven't fixed this yet - probably tomorrow) is
>> that the admin user can no longer delete user mailboxes.  Not sure why
>> yet, I've just read the cron messages this very second and I'm out all
>> evening.
>
> Seems to work for me. The admin user needs to add a delete ACL for itself,
> but I think that this has always been the case.

Ok, I'll have another look - I just know that since I upgraded cyrus
earlier today all delete attempts by our "expired user" cleanup failed
and spat errors out - but it could be because they're doing something
else odd.

We certainly do set the delete ACL for the admin user.  Maybe only the
old-style one though.  Hmm.