A couple of goodies

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 24 09:37:58 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 09:41:38AM +0100, David Carter wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Bron Gondwana wrote:
>
>> In that case my patch is pretty close to what you'll need :)
>
> I'm not convinced about cyr_expire stat()ing cyrus.header files when the
> timestamp is already built into the name. The fast_rename patch updates the
> last update time in cyrus.index but doesn't touch cyrus.header.

Yeah, good point - I can probably remove the stat now that I have
the timestamp in there and pinch your code back again.  Makes sense.
I was originally hoping to have the UnqId in there so I could address
it directly from the backup server, but I can always just parse it
out from the cyrus.header.  My backup server's FMETA command already
locks and parses the cyrus.header file.