Cyrus 2.3.11 RC1

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 8 20:57:29 EST 2007

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 02:36:40PM -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:
> I only saw one reply and all it said was that this release compiles and
> runs.  Any other feedback before I make a full release?

Sorry, I've been taking a break from Cyrus and working on some other
stuff for a change!

(that said, I'd like to push you at least the index format changes for
crc32 and the crc32 library for inclusion in 2.3.12, even if I don't
have a complete set of code checking the crcs)

It builds fine for me once I remove the patches you've already taken
from my set.  I'll give it a whirl on our test machine.