A couple of goodies

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 23 09:37:52 EDT 2007

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:36:39 +0100 (BST), "David Carter" <dpc22 at cam.ac.uk> said:
> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Ken Murchison wrote:
>
> > Exactly.  I'm thinking that sticking with suppressing DELETED in the
> > code is the best way to go at this time.
>
> My original patch (and I suspect Bron's spin on it) have a small bug in
> that
>
>    . list "" %
>
> returns an entry for "DELETED/". This is easily fixed by moving the
> DELETED supression test from mstringdata() down into find_p() in
> mboxlist.c. Something like (from my own source tree):

Yes, you're right - it doesn't catch that case.  I'll poach your code
from below and fix up my patch.  I'm getting close to being able to post
the entire quilt series to the website (probably do it tomorrow) with
everything in it.  I have a couple more things to iron out first, but
it's coming along nicely.

Here's the full listing:

cyrus-actionstring-2.3.3.diff
cyrus-clean-shutdown-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-commandtimer-2.3.3.diff
cyrus-delete-rename-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-fastindex-2.3.3.diff
cyrus-fastmailsecrets-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-fromheader-2.3.3.diff
cyrus-imapd-2.3.1-autoreply-0.1-0.diff
cyrus-indexupgrade-2.3.6.diff
cyrus-longwords-2.3.4.diff
cyrus-mailwasher-2.3.6.diff
cyrus-md5uuid-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-nestedfunctions-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-pcreposix-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-receivedtime-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-renameinbox-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-statuscache-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-sync-nodelay-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-synclogtool-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-warnmismatcheduuids-2.3.8.diff
cyrus-hashuser-2.3.9.diff
cyrus-fastrename-2.3.9.diff

There's still a lot in there (22 distinct patches) of which a few are
pretty trivial, but there are a couple of biggies!

The patch series will be against 2.3.9 - we haven't rolled it out just
yet, but we're close to that too.  Been doing all my testing against it.

  brong at fastmail.fm