skiplist db corruption

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 13 06:53:26 EST 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 11:26, Robert Mueller wrote:
> > When restarting (e.g. after the crash) the transaction is not rolled back
> > in
> > every case --> corruption.
>
> Yes, we've seen that. It's annoying, though not deadly so far since it's
> only been seen state databases.

What might interest you is that Sascha Wilde
created a small script that can check the consistance of a skiplist
database file regarding this corruption, see skiplistsafe.README
from
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/utils/admin/

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)