Broken reconstruct

Andre Henry andre at hudat.com
Fri Nov 10 16:38:37 EST 2006

I have noticed some broken issues with reconstruct -rf user/
mailbox at domain.com

In reconstruct.c we have

         /* reconstruct the first mailbox/pattern */
         (*recon_namespace.mboxlist_findall)(&recon_namespace, buf,
1, 0,
                                             0, do_reconstruct,
                                             fflag ? &head : NULL);
         if (rflag) {
             /* build a pattern for submailboxes */

             /* build a pattern for submailboxes */
             /* XXX mboxlist_findall() is destructive and removes
domain */
             strlcat(buf, ".*", sizeof(buf));

           (*recon_namespace.mboxlist_findall)(&recon_namespace, buf,
1, 0,
                                                 0, do_reconstruct,
                                                 fflag ? &head : NULL);

I inserted            fprintf(stderr, "buf = %s\n", buf);  after the
strlcat and I got the following output

buf = user.username at domain.com.*domain.com

I see what the problem is and I can fix it, however I am not sure
were to fix it. Did (*recon_namespace.mboxlist_findall) change  and
the tools not updated ?

--
Thanks
Andre