Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.4 Released

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Thu May 25 03:56:53 EDT 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006 12:44:42 -0400, "Ken Murchison" <murch at andrew.cmu.edu> said:

> It looks like in my haste to make a release with the pop3d bugfix, it
> didn't do enough testing.  I'm seeing the same thing here,and I'm
> working on it.

Is this a good spot to suggest branching from the last stable release
(2.3.3 in this case) and just applying the bugfixes if HEAD is only
half finished?

I know branching sucks in CVS (which is why we've been a subversion
shop for about 6 months now), but it's better than the mad scramble
we've had the past couple of days due to incomplete features meaning
corrupt indexes in a "release".

Bron ( who shouldn't have blindly gone ahead and rolled out the latest
       code either, even just to one server... )

  brong at fastmail.fm