Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.5 Released

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 24 15:25:36 EDT 2006

I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.5.  This is a
BETA-quality release, reflecting that it has significant numbers of new
features that have not been tested on a wide-scale basis, although
earlier versions of this code have been running at several sites for
quite some time.

This release fixes a bug in 2.3.4 which caused new messages to not be
displayed by clients.  My apologies to all of the early adopters that
have been inconvenienced by this bug.  Mailboxes that had messages
appended/delivered by 2.3.4 services will need to be reconstructed.

For full details, please see doc/changes.html and
doc/install-upgrade.html which are included in the distribution.

URLs for this release:
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.3.5.tar.gz
or
http://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.3.5.tar.gz

Questions and comments can be directed to
info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu (public list), or cyrus-bugs at andrew.cmu.edu.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer