Delivering to a non-existent folder

Rob Gormley Rob.Gormley at swishgroup.com.au
Wed Feb 15 18:15:56 EST 2006

Forgive the question of someone just jumping into the Cyrus code for the
first time. Basically what I need to do is this: we have a setup where
we have a Pending folder that some mail is flagged to be delivered to -
in some instances that folder doesn't exist, and Cyrus is dropping it
into the inbox. However, for our requirements, we'd rather that the
message delivery failed and this was logged.

Could anyone give me some pointers in the right direction?

Regards,
Robert