forward existing emails

Bernhard Suttner suttner at anduras.de
Mon Apr 3 05:55:58 EDT 2006

Helo,

i hava a question about forwarding existing mails in a cyrus-imap
account to the same email address. (confusing??, ok let me describe the
problem).

we have a cyrus imap server with many domains (later named as
old-server). This old-server was replaced by a new server with another
mail system. The new-server has all domains form the old-server. The
problem is now, that the old-server while the change-over to the new
server has received some emails. These emails in the queue fromt the
old-server should now forwareded to the new-server. How can I do that?
Tools?

Greets,
Bernhard Suttner