Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Dec 1 15:19:20 EST 2012
We are pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.17.
This is a stable release in the 2.4.x series.
The following bugs have been resolved in 2.4.17:
* reconstruct doesn't retain internaldate correctly (#3733)
* Race condition in maibox rename (#3696)
* DBERROR db4: Transaction not specified for a transactional database
* performance degradation on huge indexes in 2.4 branch (#3717)
* typo fix in imapd.conf man page (#3729)
* quota does not find all quotaroots if quotalegacy, fulldirhash and
prefix are used and virtdomains is off (#3735)
* Mail delivered during XFER was lost (#3737)
* replication does not work on RENAME (#3742)
* Failed asserting during APPEND (#3754)
You can download via HTTP or FTP:
On behalf of the Cyrus team, thank you for your continued support.
Jeroen van Meeuwen
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG
e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
m: +44 74 2516 3817
pgp: 9342 BF08
More information about the Cyrus-announce